BLOG

June Featured Product: Destress Express Hair & Body Oil ON SALE


If you've ever been to NJ's Organic Hair Salon to have your hair colored or permed, you have likely received a hand massage by one of our talented stylists. The oil we use for those hand massages, and the oil we sometimes smooth into the ends of your hair, is the Destress Express Oil by Intelligent Nutrients.

Destress Express: USDA Certified Organic

If you didn't already know, the USDA Organic Certification is the same organic certification that many organic foods get. That means this hair and body product is one of the absolute purest on the market!

In fact, in order to get the USDA Organic Certificate, the product's total contents need to be 100% Certified Organic or have contents that are 95% Certified Organic with the remaining 5% coming from select ingredients that are not organically grown but pose no known risk to health or environment.

If you want to read more about the different levels of organic certification, click here.

What's in the Destress Express? Jojoba, Safflower and Argan Oil Base

Argan Oil Plant | Image Source: Pixabay

The Destress Express Oil contains a base of jojoba, safflower and argan oil. Jojoba oil contains vitamins E and B, naturally fights infections and offers a ton of moisture to the skin and hair. Safflower oil is high in oleic acid which increases circulation, promotes hair growth and increases hair shine. It also contains linoleic acid which helps to unclog pores and reduce acne all while offering moisture to the skin. Argan oil is packed with antioxidants, omegas and vitamin E which help to heal and moisturize the hair and skin as well. All these oils put together create a powerful base for the Destress Express.

Other Ingredients in Destress Express: Mint, Rosemary and Other Oils

The Destress Express has a slightly minty smell which comes from the Spearmint Leaf Oil present in it. Spearmint oil is naturally antibacterial and antifungal as well. Spearmint can also stimulate the hair follicles and increase blood flow which in turn can help your hair grow!

Rosemary oil has anti inflammatory and anti septic properties meaning it can be used to fight acne. It's also super moisturizing to both skin and hair and can stimulate growth as well.

The Destress Express Hair and Body Treatment Oil also contains a variety of other oils such as cardamom seed, cinnamon bark, vanilla, raspberry, chamomile, and vitamin E oil. All of these oils help provide lasting moisture and health to the skin and hair. To read a full ingredient list, click here.

Come to NJ's Organic Hair Salon & Buy the Destress Express Anytime During June & Receive 15% Off!

#103 - 485 Groves Ave

Kelowna BC

Y1Y 4Y6

Book an Appointment Here!

#destressexpress #IntelligentNutrients #arganoil #jojobaoil #saffloweroil #essentialoils #spearmintoil #hairandbodyoil #hairoil #hotoil #bodyoil

25 views

SALON INFORMATION

ADDRESS

103 - 485 Groves Ave, Kelowna, B.C, CANADA

V1Y 0C1

(At SOPA Square)

T: 236.420.0525

E-mail:njshair@gmail.com

OPENING HOURS

Sun: 10:00 - 5:00

Mon: 9:00- 5:00

Tue: 9:00 - 5:00

Wen: 9:00 - 6:00

Thu: 9:00 - 6:00

Fri: 9:00 - 5:00

Sat: 9:00 - 5:00

STREET PARKING

Sat - Sun: Free

" We are certified sustainable salon"

  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Twitter - White Circle
  • Instagram - White Circle
  • Pinterest - White Circle
  • Yelp - White Circle

© 2017 by NJ'S Organic Hair Salon

Love Your Hair Style Your Way