Hair masks what's the big deal?
What does a hair mask do?
How do I properly use a hair mask?
Your shampoos and conditioners are designed to clean the hair.
Getting rid of build up from naturals oils from your scalp and then replace those cleansed out oils with a moisturizing conditioner. So your technically only getting a silver of moisture and nutrition for your hair, by just using moisturizing shampoos/ conditioners.
Those products alone will not give you the lasting benefits and healthy hair that your looking for. You need something more! and a proper non silicone/ Paraben free hair mask is what you have been lacking.
Our hair masks are made up of many natural oils, Shea butters and fruit vitamins/ proteins. These highly concentrated group of ingredients spend more time sinking into and nurturing hair than your average shampoo or conditioner, giving dramatic benefits.
WHAT DOES A HAIR MASK DO:
Hair masks act as a deep conditioning treatment, designed to thoroughly sink into your hair giving back any nutrition and moisture that it has been missing.
Deeply conditioning your hair with such masks will help ensure the health and strength of each hair strand. It's especially important to use these masks if you have dry, frizzy or damaged hair. Not only will it help repair any damage, but it will promote shin and softness making your hair look amazing and easier to handle through out the day.
HOW TO USE A HAIR MASK:
Many people are under the assumption that you apply a hair mask like you would a conditioner, but to get the full usage and results out of your hair mask you must do these few simple steps.
1. After you shampoo your hair, use a towel to get some of the water out of your hair so its not completely soaking wet.
2. Apply the hair mask from the mid point of your hair down to the ends then work your way back up to the top. (you can even use a brush to make sure its all through your hair evenly)
3. Wrap your hair up in a bun and put on a shower cap
4. Leave the mask in your hair wrapped up for a minimum of 15 minutes (recommended more than 30 min)
5. Rinse out with cool water to ensure that the cuticles of the hair close down and lock in the deep conditioning and nutrition of the hair mask
6. Put on a leave in conditioner for extra nourishment
WHY IS THAT THE BEST WAY TO USE A HAIR MASK ?
Shampoo is deigned to not only clean but also open up the cuticles of your hair. By using the mask right after you shampoo and putting a covering cap over top will help allow the rich vitamins, proteins and nutrients to seep deep into your hair, through those open cuticles; giving you the best results for stronger, healthier hair. After you are done washing your hair we suggest using a leave in conditioner for extra conditioning which will help enhance more shine and long lasting softness.
CERTIFIED ORGANIC INTENSIVE DEEP PENETRATING HAIR MASK
FORMULA ( Pro-Vitamin B5, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Argan Oil, Almond Oil, Acai Fruit Extract, Aloe Vera, Pomegranate Fruit Extract, Sunflower Oil )